“PPI offers the most affordable, highest value investment you can make in your professional development.”
For a limited time we are offering a 30-day trial membership for those who would like to experience the Purposeful Planning Institute programs first hand. Start your trial membership today! Enter promo code FREETRIAL.
Individual Premium Membership ($60 / month)
Full PPI Membership includes access to all teleconferences, webinars and the Collaborators section of the website. View complete membership benefits here.
Discounted Individual Premium Membership for Students, Academic Professionals, Non-Profit Professionals, and Philanthropic Consultants ($30/month)
Note: You must be currently enrolled in a higher education program, employed by an academic institution or a non-profit organization, or working primarily as a philanthropic consultant to be eligible for this rate. View complete membership benefits here.
Take advantage of this limited time trial membership and gain access to:
- Thought Leader Webinar Series – Weekly webinars and teleconferences with nationally renowned thought leaders and industry innovators.
- Easy downloading of the recorded sessions & associated handouts in our online archives if you are unable to join us for the live sessions.
- The Mastery Program – Open invitation to participate in the Purposeful Trusts & Gifts Mastery Program at no additional cost!
- The Connecting Point – Post your customized professional profile on our web-based directory, describing how you collaborate with other professionals and how you serve individuals and families, allowing other collaborators to connect with you and engage you.
- The Purposeful Planning Resource Center – An Online Library of Resources on best practices for Legacy Families and Families in Business as well as practice pointers, client exercises, conversation scripts, design letters, redacted forms, and skills building resources.
- An early invitation to Rendezvous & Fusion, premier events that offer unique learning and networking opportunities and bring together thought leaders and industry innovators to collaborate and share best practices.
- Special Collaborator Rates on Other Purposeful Planning Institute Programs, including a 20% or greater discount on Purposeful Planning Institute Sponsored Workshops & Gatherings.
- Access to the private Facebook and PPI LinkedIn groups where you can share ideas, questions and practice developments with our Network of over 425 Purposeful Planning Institute members from more than 20 different disciplines and professions.
This offer is limited to first-time members only. You must cancel within 30 days to avoid having your card charged. Please contact us with questions or for additional information.
“I don’t know how anyone listening in to these conference calls can come away without feeling benefited—being educated by some of the most experienced folks in the business and being able to do it right from our own offices. What a great deal!!” – J.R. Knight, Founder, Family Wealth Advisors
“PPI is a community of generous and thoughtful people, making a major contribution to the definition and advancement of best practices for families of wealth. I am grateful to be challenged, sustained and encouraged by the PPI membership.” – Diana Chambers, The Chambers Group
“So often the heart of what our clients want to accomplish is lost in the legal protection and instructions. Our thinking in legal matters and the pressures of “getting it right” blur the bigger picture for us. I highly recommend this organization to you if you want to think beyond the technical side and integrate the human dimension.” – James Smyth Attorney, Crotty & Smyth