The Purposeful Planning Institute (PPI) is a learning center for advisors and consultants and a platform for professional networking and collaboration.
PPI is designed to support those who want to serve their clients and their clients’ families in deeper and more positive ways. Our members are professionals from a broad spectrum of those who serve families of wealth (legacy families) and families in business, including lawyers, wealth managers, trust officers, planned giving experts, psychologists and therapists, and family wealth advisors. Our multidisciplinary virtual community exemplifies a unique spirit of professional collaboration.
One of the many benefits of becoming a member of the Purposeful Planning Institute is access to weekly webinars with Thought Leaders and Industry Innovators. The interactive conversations introduce us to cutting-edge ideas and emerging best practices for legacy families and families in business.
- Thought Leader Webinar Series – Weekly webinars and teleconferences with nationally renowned thought leaders and industry innovators.
- Easy downloading of the recorded sessions & associated handouts in our online archives if you are unable to join us for the live sessions.
- The Connecting Point – Post your customized professional profile on our web-based directory, describing how you collaborate with other professionals and how you serve individuals and families, allowing other collaborators to connect with you and engage you.
- The Purposeful Planning Resource Center – An Online Library of Resources on best practices for Legacy Families and Families in Business as well as practice pointers, client exercises, conversation scripts, design letters, redacted forms, and skills building resources.
- An early invitation to Rendezvous & Fusion, premier events that offer unique learning and networking opportunities and bring together thought leaders and industry innovators to collaborate and share best practices.
- Special Collaborator Rates on Other Purposeful Planning Institute Programs, including a 20% or greater discount on Purposeful Planning Institute Sponsored Workshops & Gatherings.
- Access to the private Facebook and PPI LinkedIn groups where you can share ideas, questions and practice developments with our Network of over 425 Purposeful Planning Institute members from more than 20 different disciplines and professions.
Sign up for a free 30-day trial membership to experience the value of the Purposeful Planning Institute programs first hand.