Designed to build collaboration between all of the professional disciplines and to support professional advisors who want to serve their clients, and their clients’ families, in deeper and more positive ways.
The Purposeful Planning Institute (PPI) is a learning center for professionals interested in mastering the Purposeful Planning process, exploring best practices for legacy families and families in business as well as cutting-edge processes and techniques.
PPI is designed to support professional advisors who want to serve their clients and their clients’ families in deeper and more positive ways. Our members are professionals from a broad spectrum of those who serve families of wealth and families in business including lawyers, wealth managers, trust officers, planned giving experts, psychologists and therapists who are family business consultants and family wealth advisors. This multidisciplinary virtual community exemplifies a unique spirit of professional collaboration.
One of the many benefits of becoming a member of the Purposeful Planning Institute is access to weekly teleconferences and webinars with Thought Leaders and Industry Innovators you might travel thousands of miles to hear. The interactive conversations introduce us to cutting-edge ideas and emerging best practices for legacy families and families in business.
- Thought Leader Webinar Series – Weekly webinars and teleconferences with nationally renowned thought leaders and industry innovators.
- Easy downloading of the recorded sessions & associated handouts in our online archives if you are unable to join us for the live sessions.
- The Mastery Program – Open invitation to participate in the Purposeful Trusts & Gifts Mastery Program at no additional cost!
- The Connecting Point – Post your customized professional profile on our web-based directory, describing how you collaborate with other professionals and how you serve individuals and families, allowing other collaborators to connect with you and engage you.
- The Purposeful Planning Resource Center – An Online Library of Resources on best practices for Legacy Families and Families in Business as well as practice pointers, client exercises, conversation scripts, design letters, redacted forms, and skills building resources.
- An early invitation to Rendezvous & Fusion, premier events that offer unique learning and networking opportunities and bring together thought leaders and industry innovators to collaborate and share best practices.
- Special Collaborator Rates on Other Purposeful Planning Institute Programs, including a 20% or greater discount on Purposeful Planning Institute Sponsored Workshops & Gatherings.
- Access to the private Facebook and PPI LinkedIn groups where you can share ideas, questions and practice developments with our Network of over 425 Purposeful Planning Institute members from more than 20 different disciplines and professions.
The Power of Purposeful Planning
Steven L. Meyers, PhD
While I certainly came to learn, I didn’t expect to be inspired. Over 25 years in institutional fundraising and philanthropy, I’d attended a lot of conferences, almost all of them in planned giving. PPI’s multi-disciplinary environment drew me out and encouraged me to venture beyond my usual comfort zone. Its real community of estate, financial, family and business professionals immediately helped me crash the imprisoning matrix of institutional fundraising, restore my creativity, and launch a new practice of personalized philanthropy. Purposeful Planning Institute experiences – like Fusion, Rendezvous and the Philanthropy Summit – helped open me up to the kind of learning that continually transforms my practice. If your goal is to move the needle and make a better world, there is no better place to begin than with yourself, and with PPI.
Jamie Traeger-Muney, PhD
Thanks for providing the space & the structure for these conversations to happen. I am in awe of what you have created.
Judith Kolva, PhD
Finally, almost eight hours later, I am able to process the power of today’s call and PPI. It is rare to connect with one who is intelligent, perceptive, enthusiastic, confident, multi-disciplinary, well-prepared, and spiritual . . . one such as yourself. Thank you for your contribution to this world. Thank you for your contribution to my purpose in this life.
James Smyth, JD
So often the heart of what our clients want to accomplish is lost in the legal protection and instructions. Our thinking in legal matters and the pressures of “getting it right” blur the bigger picture for us. I highly recommend this organization to you if you want to think beyond the technical side and integrate the human dimension.
Amanda Koplin, LPC
PPI is different than any other professional community I’ve joined. If you’re willing to jump in with both feet, there are other professionals waiting there to lift you up and help you succeed in whatever you’re doing. The effort I put into the PPI community throughout the year is returned to me an invaluable way, reflected both in my bottom line as well as the person, leader, and professional I am today. When I need help, feedback, or guidance, my first call is always to someone I met through the PPI community.
Timothy J. Belber, JD, AEP
Today’s wealth-owner is asking a different set of questions when it comes to family and financial assets. The Purposeful Planning movement is where advisors looking for the answers to these questions will need to be.
Sign up for a free 30-day trial membership to experience the value of the Purposeful Planning Institute programs first hand.