How to Give Your Clients More Than Tax Savings
and Probate Avoidance
The Purposeful Trusts & Gifts Mastery Program is designed for attorneys, CFPs, trustees, and wealth planning strategists who want to assist their clients in creating Purposeful Trusts and Gifts. The Mastery Program is comprised of ten monthly Mastery Program teleconferences and TrustWork assignments to help you master the 7 Keys of Purposeful Trusts & Gifts and put your purposeful practice in motion. The Mastery Program teleconferences are held on the second Thursday of each month at Noon ET and last from 45 to 60 minutes.
- Master the 7 Keys of Purposeful Planning – The monthly teleconferences & TrustWork assignments are interactive sessions focused on the 7 Keys of Purposeful Trusts & Gifts.
- Technical Corner Teleconferences – Access to the Technical Corner series of teleconferences. These interactive interview with industry innovators and thought leaders will be offered 4-6 times a year.
- Recordings of all Mastery Program sessions and the associated handouts will be emailed to you each month. You can also access the archived sessions in the on-line archives if you are unable to join us for the live session.
- Access to the private PPI LinkedIn groups where you can share ideas, questions and practice developments with our Network of over 250 Purposeful Planning Collaborators who come from more than 20 different disciplines and professions.
- An early invitation to the Annual Rendezvous, a premier event that brings together thought leaders and industry innovators to collaborate and share best practices.
Become a Member
The fee for the Mastery Program is $50 per month or $500 for annual dues (a $100 savings over the automated monthly payment option). If you have participated in a Primer on Purposeful Trusts & Gifts Workshop please contact us to receive a discount on the Mastery Program!
Already a PPI member? Your membership benefits include access to the Mastery Program. Contact us to sign up today!