We have an extraordinary opportunity for an experienced, dependable, and creative event management professional to join our team. Like the rest of us, this person will wear many hats. You will work closely with staff, volunteers, sponsors, and contractors to build unique and engaging experiences for our attendees. You’ll be charged with leading our event management efforts, leading the team in overall event logistics, volunteer management, and leveraging content across various platforms.
Duties & Job Functions
The Event Coordinator designs, implements and manages PPI’s educational and networking events and directs key initiatives. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with PPI staff, volunteers, and subject matter experts to plan, implement, promote, and moderate weekly and monthly online events and meetings for PPI members and guests, including but not limited to, PPI’s Thought Leader & Industry Innovator Forum and Mastery Program.
- Direct and manage PPI’s annual education and networking events: Rendezvous & Fusion, RendeZoom
- Work closely with PPI staff and volunteers to plan, implement, promote, and evaluate events
- Serve as point of contact for event venue and all event vendors, develop and manage online event platforms as needed
- Work with staff and volunteers to develop marketing programs to promote in-person and virtual events
- Provide logistical and administrative support for other workshops and educational offerings throughout the year
- Provide organizational support to Virtual Collaboratories (member groups that meet virtually)
- Other task as assigned
Work Environment & Compensation
All work will be done remotely, therefore excellent communication and time management skills are required, along with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner. We are looking for someone who is dependable, reliable, and committed to the success of the organization. This is a part-time remote position that will require 20 hours per week to start, with the possibility of an increase in hours in the near future. Compensation starts at $22 – $25 per hour, depending on experience.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Julie Dorosz firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-458-7777.