We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dependable, and creative professional to join our team! The Education & Training Coordinator designs, implements, and manages professional development programs and educational resources for the Purposeful Planning Institute.
The ideal candidate will have a team ethos but is also comfortable working independently and with limited supervision. All work will be done remotely, therefore excellent communication and time management skills are required, along with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner. We are looking for someone who is dependable, reliable, and committed to the success of the organization.
Duties & Job Functions
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Direct and manage existing Purposeful Planning Institute educational training programs and work with staff and volunteers to develop and produce new programs (both in-person and online learning) including but not limited to Mastery Program, Purposeful Planning Certification Program, Primer on Purposeful Trusts & Gifts seminars.
- Responsible for identifying training topics to meet the needs of PPI members, recruiting and working with presenters and subject matter experts to deliver successful trainings.
- Develop training curriculum and deliver trainings on a variety of topics as needed.
- Ensure resources and educational materials are available, current, and relevant.
- Work with staff and volunteers to develop marketing programs that promote both educational opportunities and membership benefits for individuals and organizations.
- Continuing Education Program Management, including annual education provider accreditation, program-specific accreditation, CE Attendance reporting.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Develop and launch the Purposeful Planning Certification Program. This will consist of 12 monthly programs featuring renowned subject matter experts that will provide professionals with the resources and tools to implement Purposeful Planning into their work with clients.
- Develop and launch live and on-demand Mastery Program courses. This will consist of 12 monthly programs hosted by John A. Warnick, Esq., Founder of Purposeful Planning Institute, which will provide deeper insights into the Keys of Purposeful Trusts & Gifts.
Work Environment & Compensation
This is a virtual position and will require approximately 20 hours per week, with the possibility of an increase in hours in the near future. Compensation will start at $27 – $32 per hour, depending on experience.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to Julie Dorosz at email@example.com.