Group memberships make sense for most companies and organizations, regardless of the number of professionals you employ. Your organization gets a great rate, and your employees enjoy the same benefits as individual sustaining members.
The special group rate of $1,350 applies to the first group of three memberships from the same company; additional employees may be added at the special rate of $400 per member. Have more than 10 members? Contact us for a large group package.
Contact us to begin your enrollment or click on the link below.
- Thought Leader Webinar Series – Weekly webinars and teleconferences with nationally renowned thought leaders and industry innovators.
- Easy downloading of the recorded sessions & associated handouts in our online archives if you are unable to join us for the live sessions.
- The Mastery Program – Open invitation to participate in the Purposeful Trusts & Legacies Mastery Program at no additional cost!
- The Connecting Point – Post your customized professional profile on our web-based directory, describing how you collaborate with other professionals and how you serve individuals and families, allowing other collaborators to connect with you and engage you.
- The Purposeful Planning Resource Center – An Online Library of Resources on best practices for Legacy Families and Families in Business as well as practice pointers, client exercises, conversation scripts, design letters, redacted forms, and skills building resources.
- An early invitation to Rendezvous & Fusion, premier events that offer unique learning and networking opportunities and bring together thought leaders and industry innovators to collaborate and share best practices.
- Special Collaborator Rates on Other Purposeful Planning Institute Programs, including a 20% or greater discount on Purposeful Planning Institute Sponsored Workshops & Gatherings.
- Access to the private Facebook and PPI LinkedIn groups where you can share ideas, questions and practice developments with our Network of over 425 Purposeful Planning Institute members from more than 20 different disciplines and professions.
Your firm owns the memberships and can manage its investment. If a staff member leaves your employment, your designated group manager can quickly and easily remove access and assign a replacement employee through your online dashboard. The new employee will immediately begin receiving the benefits of membership.
Become a Strategic Sponsor
Aligning yourself with the Purposeful Planning Institute demonstrates that you’re an industry leader. Visit www.purposefulplanninginstitute.com/sponsorship for more information.
“PPI is a community of generous and thoughtful people, making a major contribution to the definition and advancement of best practices for families of wealth. I am grateful to be challenged, sustained and encouraged by the PPI membership.”
– Diana Chambers, The Chambers Group
“Today’s wealth-owner is asking a different set of questions when it comes to family and financial assets. The Purposeful Planning movement is where advisors looking for the answers to these questions will need to be.”
– Timothy J. Belber, JD, AEP, Principal, The Alchemia Group
“Thanks for providing the space & the structure for these conversations to happen. I am in awe of what you have created.”
– Jamie Traeger-Muney, Founding Principle,
The Wealth Legacy Group
“I don’t know how anyone listening in to these conference calls can come away without feeling benefited—being educated by some of the most experienced folks in the business and being able to do it right from our own offices. What a great deal!!”
– J.R. Knight, Founder, Family Wealth Advisors
“So often the heart of what our clients want to accomplish is lost in the legal protection and instructions. Our thinking in legal matters and the pressures of “getting it right” blur the bigger picture for us. I highly recommend this organization to you if you want to think beyond the technical side and integrate the human dimension.”
– James Smyth, Attorney, Crotty & Smyth