By joining a PPI online community, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules, terms and conditions set forth below. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important Rules. If you have questions, contact us. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access for anyone who violates these Rules.
Rules of PPI Online Community Engagement
- We would like the discussions to be informative and educational. If you are willing to share your wisdom, expertise, and experiences with the intent of helping other advisors, consultants and professionals, and the families they serve, please do so.
- We want this to be a community in which everyone will be tolerant and always treat each other with the utmost respect. Users should exercise both common sense and courtesy in the messages they transmit.
- Any promotion of products, services or events should be posted in the #promotions channel. Self-promotion or the sharing of information regarding pricing or services in any other channel is strictly prohibited.
- If you publish something, we would love to have you share it with us and we will be happy to announce the publication to the group. That is a form of self-promotion we encourage.
- PPI is making the Community available to participants for educational and informational purposes only and is not undertaking to render advice. Participants must rely solely on their own judgment with respect to all issues discussed. PPI does not approve or endorse any specific practices that may be mentioned.
- Information posted on The Hive will not be treated as confidential and, therefore, should not disclose any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive business or other information.
- In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access for anyone who violates these Rules.
PPI will deny access to the online community to any individual who has not agreed to the terms of these Rules and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) remove any postings or other content that is not consistent with these Rules or otherwise not in the best interests of PPI; and (ii) suspend or terminate access for violations of these Rules or for otherwise acting in a manner contrary to the interests of PPI. By joining a PPI online community you agree to these terms and rules for engagement.