2018 Rendezvous – Save the Date!
Developing Self. Serving Families. [W]holistically.
July 25 – 27th
Embassy Suites Downtown Denver
Rendezvous is the premier event bringing together professionals representing more than 20 disciplines for collaborative dialogue, keynotes, and breakout sessions centered on family dynamics, governance, collaboration, philanthropy and personal development and growth. Rendezvous provides a home for professionals who are redefining consulting and advisory services for their clients.
- Share your experiences and best thinking as you participate in interactive learning experiences
- Gain actionable insights from other professionals facing similar complex family planning issues
- Meet like-minded professionals eager to freely share wisdom and experiences that will allow you to transform your practice and strengthen our collective work
- Build “purposeful” skills that make your client relationships better and professional relationships more satisfying
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to participate in inspired learning alongside many of the world’s leading thought leaders and innovators!
Topics Will Include:
- Family Dynamics & Culture
- Family Governance & Leadership
- Philanthropy, Stewardship & Legacy
- Professional Collaboration
- Personal Development & Growth
We are still working on the details, but we know you won’t want to miss this year’s Rendezvous! Save the Date NOW and check back for more information or sign-up below to receive updates.
Sign Up Below to Receive Updates!