Designed to build collaboration between all of the professional disciplines and to support professional advisors who want to serve their clients, and their clients’ families, in deeper and more positive ways.
The Purposeful Planning Collaboration (PPC) is a learning center for professionals interested in mastering the Purposeful Planning process, exploring best practices for legacy families and families in business as well as cutting edge processes and techniques.
The PPC is designed to build collaboration between all of the professional disciplines and to support professional advisors who want to serve their clients, and their clients’ families, in deeper and more positive ways. This multidisciplinary virtual community exemplifies the spirit of professional collaboration. Our members are professionals from a broad spectrum of those who serve families of wealth and families in business including lawyers, wealth managers, trust officers, planned giving experts, psychologists and therapists who are family business and family wealth advisors.
One of the many benefits of becoming a member of the Purposeful Planning Collaboration is access to weekly teleconferences and webinars that introduce cutting edge ideas and best practices from Thought Leaders and Industry Innovators.
- Thought Leader Teleconference Series - Weekly teleconferences with nationally renowned thought leaders and industry innovators.
- Easy downloading of our on-line archive of the recordings & associated handouts if you are unable to join us for the live session.
- Full access to the private Collaborators section of our website, including The Purposeful Planning Resource Center, the Connecting Point, Collaborator Profiles, and the archive of recent PPC teleconferences and associated handouts.
- The Connecting Point – Post your customized professional profile on our web based directory, describing how you collaborate with other professionals and how you serve individuals and families, allowing other collaborators to connect with you and engage you.
- The Purposeful Planning Resource Center – An Online Library of Resources on collaboration, best practices for Legacy Families, the Keys of Purposeful Trusts™ and the Paradigms of Purposeful Planning.
- Access to the private PPC LinkedIn groups where you can share ideas, questions and practice developments with our Network of over 200 Purposeful Planning Collaborators who come from more than 20 different disciplines and professions.
- An invitation to the Annual Rendezvous, a premier event that brings together thought leaders and industry innovators to collaborate and share best practices.
- Special Collaborator Rates on Other Purposeful Planning Institute Programs, Including a 20% discount on Purposeful Planning Institute Sponsored Workshops & Gatherings.
Become a Member
The PPC membership fee is $60 per month or $600 for annual dues (a $120 savings over the automated monthly payment option). Please contact us to learn more or download a registration form. Once your registration form is processed you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to complete your online profile, teleconference and private website access information.
“PPC offers the most affordable, highest value investment you can make in your professional development.”
Navigating the Trust Landscape
"Thanks for providing the space & the structure for these conversations to happen. I am in awe of what you have created."
- Jamie Traeger-Muney, PhD,
The Wealth Legacy Group
“John Warnick has been an invaluable resource to advisors, fellow professionals and clients for a long time. He leads from the heart and also has a wealth of knowledge to be able to think through any challenge in front of him and his client. John is one of the most thoughtful and high-principled advisors that I know."
- David Cohn, Collaborative Catalyst,
David Cohn & Associates, Inc.