2018 Fusion Collaboration – Save the Date!
July 24th – 25th | Embassy Suites Downtown Denver
Fusion Collaboration is for professional advisors and consultants who want to maintain a leading edge in technical topics and gain awareness of best practices for individual and family flourishing.
You will learn about the benefits of integrating legacy, relational, and philanthropic practices into technical planning. Learning these concepts will make you magnetically attractive to your ideal client.
- You will learn new concepts, tools, and strategies which you’ll be able to monetize and implement immediately.
- You will learn cutting-edge technical topics that will add value to your practice.
- You’ll gain awareness of the “hidden” influences which too often undermine the best technical planning.
- You’ll discover the power of fusing technical and purposeful planning
- You’ll experience effective professional collaboration in action and understand why it is a key to your future success.
Most sessions will qualify for continuing professional education for attorneys, CFPs, and other professionals.
We are still working on the details for this event. Check back or sign-up below and we’ll notify you when details are posted and registration opens.
Sign-Up to Receive Updates!