Tuesday, July 26th – Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Omni Interlocken Hotel & Resort
Broomfield, Colorado 80021
Don’t Miss Out! Early Registration for the 2016 Fusion Collaboration ends on May 1st! Register today to receive the best rates!
Member Rate: $600 ($750 after May 1st)
Non-Member Rate: $750 ($945 after May 1st)
Who Should Attend?
Attorneys, CFPs, CLUs, CPAs, family business consultants, trustees and wealth managers who want to stay current with technical topics and gain awareness of best practices for individual and family flourishing.
- Explore cutting edge technical topics in sessions taught by prominent, nationally recognized faculty.
- Gain awareness of the “hidden” influences which too often undermine the best technical planning as well as the keys to enhancing the effectiveness of technique and structure through the best practices of Purposeful Planning.
- Discover the power of fusing technical and purposeful planning as well as proven strategies for creating positive and sustainable legacies.
- Enjoy a unique conference experience in which we showcase professional collaboration in action, teach the whys and hows of effective collaboration and create opportunities for networking and practice development.
- You will encounter new concepts, tools and strategies which you’ll be able to implement immediately.
- Almost all sessions will qualify for continuing professional education for attorneys, CFPs and other professionals.
This event is inspired by the highly successful PPI Annual Rendezvous, which will take place immediately after Fusion Collaboration. For special event combo-packages and pricing information please contact us.